MAWD is Missouri’s premier workforce development association. Our membership is a diverse and multi-talented group of professionals from across the State. Our commitment is to help you become the consummate workforce professional through training and development opportunities, networking resources and helping you be informed on legislative and administrative actions. This is all to help you do what you do best, identifying and implementing solutions to meet your business needs.
- Professional Development - MAWD is committed to providing opportunities for professional growth of its membership. Through its Annual Conference, Webinars, or the MAWD Newsletter, MAWD provides support and delivery of quality workforce development programs, designed to meet the needs of front-line staff and agency support staff with reduced registration fees to its members.
- Networking - MAWD strives to provide opportunities for members to build relationships in which resource sharing among professional practitioners across the state can be achieved. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. Download the mobile membership app to connect to other MAWD members. (search wild apricot in your app store, enter your member email).
- Advocacy - MAWD participates and supports all state, local and national legislation that benefits employment, training and workforce development programs. Missouri’s economy is made stronger every day thanks in part to the contributions of the workforce system.
- Scholarships– Each year, MAWD provides members or their dependents, Scholarship opportunities for financial support to further their education for career advancement.
- MAWD Awards – Each year, MAWD provides opportunities for members to be recognized for their hard work, dedication and outstanding service to the workforce system through Awards presented at the annual conference.
Regular membership fee is $25/year. Membership period runs July 1st to June 30th of each year. Fees can be paid by logging into our membership database at https://mafwd.wildapricot.org or by using the Registration Form or Quick Pay options below.
- Become a member and pay your membership fees
- Renew your membership fees
- Review and update your member profile
- Add photos to your member profile
- Print your membership Card
- Register for MAWD Events
- Add MAWD Events to your calendar
- Connect with other MAWD Members
Please note: first time login, select “forgot password.” An email will be sent for you to create a password.
Limited Time Offer: Any new or renewed membership fee will not expire until June 30, 2022