Destination Success was MAWD's 2017 theme for the Annual Conference, held May 10-12 at Lodge of the Four Seasons in Lake Ozark, MO. Check out highlights below from the 2017 conference, including presenter handouts.
More sessions and highlights coming soon as presenters and volunteers submit their materials. Pictures and other highlights may be found on MAWD's Facebook channel.
2016 Conference Highlights
Check out the session handouts provided by presenters. More coming soon as materials are submitted!
- ACT Developments and Opportunities for Missouri
- Re-Entry and Resources
- WIOA Service Delivery in Job Centers
- Workforce Board Quality Benchmarking
- Social Media Comparison Chart from DWD Communications
2015 Conference Highlights
Check out the session handouts provided by presenters.
- Serving Youth Under WIOA: Ready, Set, Go! (Harris)
- Preparing for WIOA Youth (Reznicek)
- WIOA 101: From Next Generation Roots to Career Pathways: Background for Building Excellence (Reznicek, Flowers)
- NCRC+CWRC=WIOA Ready (Jones, Tallarico)
- Maintaining Motivation through Post Placement, Job Retention and Advancement (Kelly)
- How to Convince Employers to Hire the Hard to Serve (Kelly)
- Business Services Under WIOA (Merrifield)
- The Science of Happiness (Merrifield)
- Diving Into Data for WIOA (Anderson)