Destination Success is the theme for the 2017 MAWD Conference, set for May 10-12 at Lodge of the Four Seasons in Lake Ozark, MO. Registration is now open! Check out these important registration links below.
- Registration Online
- Fillable Registration Form or PDF Form
- Hotel Reservations Online
- Sponsorship Registration
- Exhibitor Registration
2017 Conference Schedule
MAWD’s 2017 Annual Conference now has an official schedule with session titles online. Download a printer/tablet-friendly two-page version or check out the list online.
2016 Conference Highlights
Check out the session handouts provided by presenters. More coming soon as materials are submitted!
- ACT Developments and Opportunities for Missouri
- Re-Entry and Resources
- WIOA Service Delivery in Job Centers
- Workforce Board Quality Benchmarking
- Social Media Comparison Chart from DWD Communications
2015 Conference Highlights
Check out the session handouts provided by presenters.
- Serving Youth Under WIOA: Ready, Set, Go! (Harris)
- Preparing for WIOA Youth (Reznicek)
- WIOA 101: From Next Generation Roots to Career Pathways: Background for Building Excellence (Reznicek, Flowers)
- NCRC+CWRC=WIOA Ready (Jones, Tallarico)
- Maintaining Motivation through Post Placement, Job Retention and Advancement (Kelly)
- How to Convince Employers to Hire the Hard to Serve (Kelly)
- Business Services Under WIOA (Merrifield)
- The Science of Happiness (Merrifield)
- Diving Into Data for WIOA (Anderson)